Wednesday, August 11, 2010

I love the that Houston Texans did the right thing a give Andre Johnson that Huge Contract

Just let it be known that I am indeed a huge football fan. Of course, I’m a fan for the home town team the Houston Texans. Now I don’t wear lingerie every night, but I do sleep in a jersey of my favorite player #80 Andre Johnson each night.  Now it’s not the only item I have of the Houston Texans I like to wear. I got my favorite camouflage ball cap. That I actually wear more than you think. If I run out to the grocery store and don’t feel like getting the hair perfect. Or when I’m working outside, cutting the grass or tending to the flower bed.

Now, I am by no means obsessed with the team. I can miss a few games here and there and I don’t follow any stats about the players. I do love going to the games in person, which I haven’t done very much, but I do try to go to one a year. A few girl friends and I will make a day for it. It is a blast; we have a great time. Most of the other girls are going just to see if there are any hot guys that will hit on them and there is.

Anyway, we’re  a few weeks way from the season starts and I’m getting excited. I hope this a good year for the Houston Texans maybe even a trip to the playoffs. Last year, they looked pretty good, well had a much improved winning record. I hoping they can build on that success and win a whole lot more.    

Andre Johnson Jersey: Reebok Navy Replica #80 Houston Texans Jersey

 

No comments: