Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Katy Perry sued by the Beach Boys for a line in the song California Gurls

I sounds kind of crazy to me. Is hard to find anyone that still remember who the Beach Boys are. They were well before my time. I’m not for sure when the Beach Boys were a big hit, but I think it was in the 1950’s.

I remember watching a true Hollywood story or some kind of where are they now feature on the Beach Boys. But that has been ten years ago. I think one of them had a serve drug addiction. I talking about stuff from over 60 years ago, not a blast form the past but ancient history.

From what I understand The Boys were a huge hit, not like the Beatles or Elvis but still topped the charts for sometime. I would figure they would be happy to get a small reference to their pass number one.

The only thing they could achieve from this law suit is a small amount of publicity, maybe a chance to release old music. I don’t see them gaining any new fans out it. It just seems odd to me, the suit has no grounds. Maybe their 401K is running out and their desperate.

 

Katy Perry looking great as always

 

Click Here for more on the song: California Gurls (feat. Snoop Dogg)

No comments: