Sunday, August 8, 2010

White Satin Jacquard Corset Lace

 

Sexy White Satin Jacquard Corset Lace Trim Matching Thong Thigh Hi Stocking Included

  You can never go wrong with white. I never fail to lucky in white, by lucky I mean a man go down on me. I don’t know there some thing about wearing white that get guys so turned on they want to please. They will go out of their way to get the job done. Plus I only wear white when I want a guy to tongue around on my V. If I’m in the mood for something else then I will choose something other than white. After awhile guys get trained to what I got on, as what I want. I do have to be kind and change it up for the both of us.

Kisses.

Jen

Today’s Price

 

 

Sexy White Satin Jacquard Corset Lace Trim Matching Thong Thigh Hi Stocking Included

No comments: