Thursday, August 12, 2010

Josep, Jo Koy, My Asian Crush is going to be here in Houston at the Improv Thursday through Saturday and I can’t go. The best dam Comedian on Chelsea Lately and I’m going to miss him, :(

I have an Asian crush. I’m so in love with . His sexy bald head and gorgeous eyes just gets me so turned on. But I’m more impressed with his humor and wit.  I think he is the funniest comedian on  . Dam, he makes me laugh on that show. I just love it when he is on.

He has actually done a few shows here in Houston, but I have never had the chance to go see him live. In fact he will be here this weekend, and I can’t go. It’s got me so depressed. Right here Friday and Saturday at the Improv, and I have to miss it. Life is so unfair. I made a promise to work this weekend and I’m unable to get out of it. Sad Sad day, this is going to screw up my whole week. There was a time when I would have skipped work, but I need to money. And if I cut this weekend, I know management won’t let me back in. They counting on me to be there.

 

 

No comments: